The MBA Summit is an annual event that would serve as the catalyst for MBA aspirants, GMAT test takers and those who already have MBA admits to network and build the relationships and expertise needed to make it to the World’s Top Business Schools
If you have been thinking about…
1) What are the career options after an MBA?
2) How to get into a top Consulting company like McKinsey?
3) How to choose between a 1 year or 2 year MBA program?
4) How to qualify for a Top Global MBA program?
5) How to finance your MBA (both Indian and International)
Then attend the MBA Summit on 10th April, Sunday!
Get the Early Bird ticket of INR 100 now before prices rise!
Agenda of the Session:
2.00 pm – 2.30pm: General Session on the MBA Summit
2.30 pm – 3.45 pm: Industry experts talk about “Life after an MBA”
4.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Learn how the GMAT can widen your MBA options
4.30 pm – 5.00 pm: Networking session with MBA & Industry experts
5.00 pm – 5.45 pm: Why choose a Global MBA program over Indian MBA
5.45 pm – 6.30 pm: What does ISB look for in MBA applicants
6.30 pm – 7.00 pm: MBA students of 2017 share their journey & strategy