Why attend the ISB Essay Writing Workshop?
Your MBA application is the deal breaker at ISB. You have just 5 mins to convince the Adcom that you are the Hero of your Story!
Attend this workshop and learn:
1) How to articulate your thoughts before writing your ISB essay
2) How to analyse ISB essay questions and connect it with your life experiences
3) How to showcase your personality and be the Hero of your story
4) How to highlight your career goals and achievements
5) How to NOT make your essay look like a resume
6) How to create short crisp sentences that convey your story
7) What level of personal information should you disclose in your essays
8) What points to highlight in your re-applicant essay
9) What do ISB Adcoms expect in your MBA essays
10) How to cover up for a low GMAT score with some spectacular work experience
Agenda of Workshop
Saturday|September 3rd|4 pm to 6 pm
4.00 pm to 4.30pm: A comprehensive analysis on ISB Essays for 2016-17
4.30 pm to 5.00 pm: How to showcase your profile in your Essays
5.00 pm to 5.30 pm: Essay Writing techniques to follow
5.30 pm to 6.00pm: Tete-a-Tete with ISB: Find out what ISB is looking for in their MBA applicants this year
You will also have the chance to interact directly with the Admissions Team at ISB and get first-hand info on Scholarships, Application procedures, Life at ISB etc..