Find out how to build a STAR profile to get into Columbia, Wharton, Kellogg and other Top MBA Schools
In this webinar, you will learn…
1) What kind of GMAT score you must target to apply to IVY league business schools like Columbia, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago Booth, Duke etc.
2) How to showcase your work experience in your MBA application.
3) How to highlight your profile in the eyes of the AdCom members and keep away from the “Indian IT” tag.
4) Learn how to articulate your extra curricular initiatives in your profile – Either a Startup experience (successful/failed venture) or a volunteer cause that you support!
5) Which line manager should you approach for your recommendation letter? Your immediate boss or the VP with whom you worked on a project many moons ago?
6) Why you must interact with the alumni of your B-school before you apply to their program
7) How to showcase your leadership initiatives at work or during a specific project / event
8) How to structure your MBA essays in a way that impress Ad-com members in just 2 minutes!
Rakshit Kejriwal | MBA at Columbia Business School & Co-founder of DropKaffe
Rakshit Kejriwal is the Co-Founder of DropKaffe, a Bangalore-based Ready-to-Drink (“RTD”) FMCG start-up. Rakshit holds an MBA in Strategy and Entrepreneurship from Columbia Business School and Chartered Account degree from India.
He leads the Bangalore chapter of Columbia Alumni Association and organizes Ivy League alumn meet ups, themed around start-ups. Prior to Rakshit’s entrepreneurial stints, he worked as an Investment Banker with Wachovia Securities (in U.S.) and as a Management Consultant with KPMG and Ernst & Young (in New York & Middle East). Rakshit mentors Ivy League MBA aspirants and gives them a go-to strategy on their applications!